[Introspective] Poll on most innovative thing done by PSB ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 22:24:18 PDT 2008

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current poll, which asks what, in your opinion, is the
single most innovative thing the Pet Shop Boys have ever done. If you
haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!