[Introspective] Poll on "Yes" as the title of the next PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 21:19:48 PST 2008

Hey there! Normally I would report at this time the final results of this
past week's poll (on predictions of the first letter of the title of the
upcoming new Pet Shop Boys album) on my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm. But since I had to end that poll
prematurely several days ago when the Boys announced that the title would be
"Yes," I've already provided those results. If you're interested, however,
you can check them out by visiting my site and selecting "Past Survey
Results" from the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is hardly unexpected. In fact, some other
websites have beat me to the punch and have already run similar surveys. But
I won't let that stop me. ;-)  I'm wondering what you think of "Yes" as the
title of the next PSB album. And in response to some complaints by site
visitors that I often provide too many choices for relatively simple
questions like this, I'm offering only five options this time around. So
please take a moment to check them out right there on my home page and make
the choice that most closely matches your own feelings about it.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead. And Happy New Year!