[Introspective] Poll on PSB song with the best intro ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 21:51:13 PDT 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey -- a simple question, but one that many of us may have trouble
answering. Which PSB song has, in your opinion, the best "intro"? (By
"intro" I mean the opening of the song, particularly the instrumental
portion leading up to the start of the vocal. But you're certainly free to
define "intro" however you see fit for yourself.) If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and use the drop-down list right there
on the home page to select the song you feel has the best intro.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!