[Introspective] Final results of poll on the Boys' comparative contributions

Lydia *.*.* Philanthropy lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 04:04:34 PDT 2008

the new poll sounds great and i dont think neil will be in the music industry. Probably a history teacher with a big fan base in the school :D and chris will be in the music industry.*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)> From: psbfan at earthlink.net> To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com> Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 22:09:29 -0700> Subject: [Introspective] Final results of poll on the Boys' comparative contributions> > The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my > site visitors about the comparative contributions of Chris and Neil to > various aspects of the Pet Shop Boys, their music, and their success. And > the choices that received the largest number of votes in each area were:> > * Melodies - 61.2% said that the Chris and Neil were equally responsible.> > * Lyrics - 61.2% felt that Neil is almost totally responsible.> > * Musical arrangements - 45.7% believe that they're equally responsible.> > * Art - 57.8% said that, again, the Boys are equally responsible.> > * Intellect - 46.6% believe that Neil is more responsible than Chris.> > * Style/image - 63.4% said that they're equally responsible.> > * Pop sensibilities - 57.8% believe once again that they're equally > responsible.> > * Excitement - 58.2% consider them equally responsible.> > * Danceability - 57.8% said that Chris is more responsible than Neil.> > * Technical savvy - 55.2% felt that, again, Chris is more responsible than > Neil.> > * Business acumen - It's a tie, with 44.4% believing that they're equally > responsible and another 44.4% considering Neil more responsible.> > * Fun/humor - 68.1% hold that the Boys are equally responsible.> > It's interesting to note that in fully 9 out of 12 cases (three-quarters of > them) a majority -- not just a plurality -- agreed.> > To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at > http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results" > button in the left navigation bar.> > My new poll for the week ahead is, as I say on my home page, "a little > silly, a little scary, and hopefully a little fun." What if Neil and Chris > had never met by chance and therefore never become Pet Shop Boys? Into what > fields do you think their careers would ultimately have settled? What would > they would each be doing for a living today? Please mull this one over and > then make your choices -- one for Neil and one for Chris -- right there on > my home page. And thanks to Bogwoppit for suggesting this delightful > question!> > Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all > have a marvelous week ahead!> > Wayne> http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm> > _______________________________________________> introspective at lists.jameslick.com delivery to lidiapsb at hotmail.com> http://lists.jameslick.com/mailman/options/introspective/lidiapsb%40hotmail.com> http://lists.jameslick.com/mailman/listinfo/introspective