[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB album art/packaging

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 13:20:40 CST 2008

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys album art/packaging is their favorite.
And the album artwork that received the most votes was:

* "Very" (the original "Lego" box), with 28.6% of the total vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site and click
the "Past Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead -- in fact, for the next *two* weeks (since
I'll be out of town next weekend and for a few days on either side) is
inspired by the fact that Neil and Chris attempted some time ago to record
a cover version of the Beatles song "Fool on the Hill." The decided to
abandon that attempt and never got around to recording that or any other
Beatles song. But it makes me wonder -- if the Pet Shop Boys *were* to
cover a song from the Beatles' great "middle period" (late 1965 to early
1968), which song would you most like them to record? (I've limited the
choices to the "middle period" songs not only because it's my personal
favorite period of Beatles music but also because it simply made this poll
much easier to create and manage. And I do offer three "alternate options"
at the end.) Please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choice
from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! Now, because I'll be
away from my computer later this week and next weekend, I won't be able to
read and respond to emails or make any site updates. So if you write to me
and you don't hear back right away, that's why. But, in the meantime, I
hope you all stay very happy and safe over the next two weeks! Take care!