[Introspective] Poll on rating the melancholy of PSB albums ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 22:07:15 PDT 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rate the "melancholia" of each Pet Shop Boys studio album
on a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning "Not melancholy at all; in fact, it's
downright happy," and 10 meaning "Completely, despairingly, almost
suicidally melancholy." If you haven't submitted your ratings yet, please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place
your votes right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a very
*happy* weekend!