[Introspective] Poll on what hooked you on PSB ends soon

Don and Marsha Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Fri Nov 30 04:53:33 PST 2007

Good question and I just took the poll. Good question because for me, there was a moment when I realized I was hooked.

Until that moment, I had heard and enjoy the Pet Shop Boys sound and lyrics. I enjoy the songs yet didn't feel attached to them.

The moment was hearing Domino Dancing. That song still gets me exciting and feeling that amazing PSB experience. How else can I describe it? I was hooked after that song.

Thanks Wayne was flipping over that rock!

PSB forever,
Don

-- "psbfan" <psbfan at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what it was that first got you "hooked" on the Pet Shop Boys?
Was it a specific song? A particular album? A video? A TV appearance? A
live show? Their image? A combination of factors? Whatever it was, if you
haven't already voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.ht