[Introspective] Poll on what hooked you on PSB ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 22:32:23 PST 2007

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what it was that first got you "hooked" on the Pet Shop Boys?
Was it a specific song? A particular album? A video? A TV appearance? A
live show? Their image? A combination of factors? Whatever it was, if you
haven't already voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.ht