[Introspective] Regarding the message of Integral

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Fri Nov 23 12:07:44 PST 2007

Hi all!

         I may be stirring something up here, but I can't see why the
question of identity cards or personal numbers is such a big issue in
the UK. Let's face it, Britons are already the people on earth subject
to the most surveillance - there is some 1M CCTV cameras in London
alone! I would be far more worried about them, or the fact that any time
you turn on your mobile phone, the "Government" knows where you are, not
to mention turning on your computer.

         Living in a country that has had personal numbers and identity
cards for well over half a century, I can't see them as a problem. My
integrity is much better, and better protected as well, here in Sweden
than it would be in the UK, and whatever the government wants to know
about you, they already know. Not even encrypting your own personal data
is safe in the UK anymore, as news this week have informed us.

//ecgn (suffering from delusions of adequacy)
--
Any use of this email address falls under the terms of the End User
License Agreement (EULA) specified at the following location:

Direct responses to this e-mail, sent within 10 days, are exempt
from the terms stated in the EULA.