[Introspective] Fwd: Hello

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:21:46 PDT 2007

2007/5/26, Zdenek Stanka <s.zdenek at volny.cz>:

> Well, I didn't mean the words Neil always uses - I talked about the song... My
> Robot Friend's "We're the Pet Shop Boys"... They started the show singing (in
> German) it and it sounded soooo great... I think they used it instead of God
> Willing (and maybe Psychological), IIRC.

I absolutely love "we're the PSB"...
they start with "god willing" and then this, instead of the somewhat
weak "psychological".

> And regarding the summer tour... now there was no break, just Chris and his
> Paninaro alone on-stage...

yeah!

> BTW, does anyone know why there isn't the acoustic version of Before on the
> DVD???

no, all I can say is they didn't play it in this tour. pity, I like
it, but most of my friends don't ;)

gilles, "watching" the belgian football cup final in which our
hometown club is included, but it seems they're about to lose ;o(

--
"people are living now inside their memories
how much we've all believed and how we've been deceived