[Introspective] Fwd: Hello

Zdenek Stanka s.zdenek at volny.cz
Sat May 26 09:36:54 PDT 2007

Well, I didn't mean the words Neil always uses - I talked about the song... My
Robot Friend's "We're the Pet Shop Boys"... They started the show singing (in
German) it and it sounded soooo great... I think they used it instead of God
Willing (and maybe Psychological), IIRC.

And regarding the summer tour... now there was no break, just Chris and his
Paninaro alone on-stage...

BTW, does anyone know why there isn't the acoustic version of Before on the
DVD???

Read you,

/Z/