[Introspective] Poll on which popular PSB concert songs you would "banish" from their next tour

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 21:55:09 PDT 2007

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, of the 13 songs that the Pet Shop Boys have performed most
often in concert -- all of which they've performed at many if not most of
the dates on their current tour -- which three would you most like to
"banish" from their next tour? If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choices right there on my home page. (By the way, you can
vote for fewer than three if you like.)

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a safe
and enjoyable weekend.

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.ht