[Introspective] "Commentary" site down again :-(

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 17 21:57:01 PDT 2007

For the second time in about a month, my "Pet Shop Boys Commentary" site
has gone down again on account of problems with my webhosting service. This
time they tell me that the problem will be resolved "within 12 hours."
Until then, would-be last-minute voters in my current poll are being
thwarted, and I'm unable to wind up that poll and post a new one.

I'll post a notice here once I'm back in business, so to speak. In the
meantime, I've already expressed my dismay to my webhosting service. And I
apologize to you for any inconvenience. I know how frustrating it can be to
visit a website only to find it inaccessible. The last thing I want my site
to be is a source of frustration -- either for me or for anyone else.