[Introspective] FW: minimal japanese

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Tue Jun 19 03:35:44 PDT 2007

> I was a bit worried after the first view, but seems 'Minimal' will get
> a JP release to promote Disco 4 in Japan. Maybe we now have the chance
> to get some Minimal mixes on a official CD!

What I just got:

===

TOCP-61130
Pet Shop Boys/MINIMAL JAPAN ONLY EP(Title subject to change) CDA
1429 yen US$11/124.73 Release Date:2007/08/08
released in advance of the group's upcoming performance at Japan's Summer
Sonic Festival 2007.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=TOCP-61130

===

So the reason (official and now at least) is to promote their gigs in Japan.

Tom
Pet Shop Boys at dead of night
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/