[Introspective] Final results of "vacation from PSB" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 22:11:51 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they had ever taken a "vacation" from the Pet Shop
Boys -- that is, not listening to their music or watching their videos or
performances for several weeks or more. And the response that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "No, and I have no intention of doing so, either," selected by a whopping
61.6% of the voters!

button in the left navigation bar.

Leaving behind the "vacation theme" of the past two weeks, my new poll for
the week ahead is of a much more conventional nature. I'm wondering which
song from the Boys' stage musical "Closer to Heaven" on which Neil has not
yet sung lead (at least in any officially released version) would you
*most* like to hear him sing in concert or have released on CD with his
lead vocal. Please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choice
right there on my home page. And thanks to Gary for suggesting this
question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!