[Introspective] "Vacations from PSB" survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 22:18:36 PDT 2007

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks whether you have ever *intentionally* taken a "vacation" or
extended break -- at least three or four weeks, for whatever reason -- from
listening to the Pet Shop Boys or watching any of their videos or
performances. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on the home page. (The best
part, in my opinion, is seeing some of the reasons voters have already
given for taking such breaks. Fascinating!)

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
marvelous weekend!