[Introspective] Final results of "PSB-themed vacations" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 21 22:10:02 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they have ever taken a vacation or extended holiday
(more than just one or two days) that was "PSB-themed" or otherwise planned
with the Pet Shop Boys in mind. And the response chosen by the largest
number of voters was:

* "No, I haven't, and I probably never will," with 38.4% of the total vote.

button in the left navigation bar.

This poll had far fewer voters than usual of late, so maybe it wasn't a
very good question. ; -) Still, my new survey for the week ahead also
concerns vacations, although this time of a very different sort. Have you
ever intentionally taken a "vacation" *from* the Pet Shop Boys? That is,
have you ever consciously decided, for whatever reason, not to listen to
any of their music or watch any of their videos or performances for an
extended period of time -- say, at least three or four weeks? So, when you
get the chance, please take a moment to participate in this survey right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!