[Introspective] Poll on "PSB-themed" vacations ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 21:46:36 PDT 2007

Hey there! I'm back from my "mini-vacation" just in time to submit my usual
reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current
survey, which this week asks whether you have ever taken a vacation or
extended holiday (more than just one or two days) that was "Pet Shop Boys
themed" or otherwise planned with PSB in mind. If you haven't taken part
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
enjoyable weekend!