[Introspective] Final results on the "first" PSB album of 2007

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 13 22:13:51 PST 2007

The final votes are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which Pet Shop Boys album they first listened to, in whole or
in part, in 2007? And the album that received the largest number of votes
was:

* "Fundamental," chosen by nearly a third of the voters -- 32.2% to be
precise.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks which of the Pet Shop Boys "studio"
albums (those that are neither compilations, live, nor dominated by
remixes) you would "rearrange" -- that is, change the track order -- if it
were up to you. Are the various albums "perfect as is," would you move
maybe just one or two tracks, or would you completely reorder them? Please
mull this one over and, when you're ready, make your choices right there on
my home page. Please note that, on account of the complex nature of this
particular poll, the "current results" as presented by my survey provider
are much more confusing than usual. I promise that I will present the final
results in a much clearer manner when this poll ends next Sunday. And, by
the way, thanks to Josef for suggesting this particular poll question!

While I'm expressing thanks, allow me to thank everyone who voted in this
past week's survey! And here's wishing you all a most pleasant week ahead!