[Introspective] Survey on your "first" PSB album of 2007 ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 11 19:34:10 PST 2007

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that Saturday is the last full
day of my current survey, which asks what was the first Pet Shop Boys album
that you listened to (whole or in part) in 2007. If you haven't taken part
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!