[Introspective] itunes related question

Tom Coen ptownguy at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 12:59:37 PST 2007

Hello Gilles et al,

Here's what I did to get Blue On Blue from the Minimal DVD into
iTunes on my Mac:

1. Ripped the video track from the DVD into an AVI (Quicktime) movie
with an MP3 soundtrack using Forty-TwoDVD-VXPlus (for some reason I
can't get the audio only option to  work)

2. Opened the movie in QuickTime, turned off the video track and
saved the file as a Blue On Blue.mov.  Now it contains only the MP3
soundtrack.

3.  Imported the Blue On Blue.mov file into iTunes.

I've also used Audio Hijack and that works well and is probably easier.

Cheers,

Tom