[Introspective] Intro alive and kicking...

Mrs Lydia Tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 03:17:58 PDT 2007

many thanks!
It is always a pleasure to help the fans because the things i do is for you
no for psb :-)
For me this is like a work but not payed, my own forum is full of info
always and before post a news i always ask "my contacts", all the info i
give here and in others plaes are always confirmed by people who work with
them or by neil himself.

I am going to try to have a piece of the video of integral, some captures of
psb to show to everyone ;)

Bye!

Ps: greetings to my fans. (now you will all understand better why i always
greet my fans)

.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)