[Introspective] Another old-timer reporting in! - now in pictures! :)

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Sat Aug 25 02:12:58 PDT 2007

Hi!

         I seem to remember that the people at Popstarz weren't too
happy that we filled the jukebox with money and selected *every single*
PSB track they had.

         The Popstarz pictures? It took a little while to find them, but
here they are! :)

http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/couch.jpg
http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/popstarz.jpg

         Remember the badge Michael Hierner designed so that we would
recognise each other at the bar? Here it is:

http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/Big_Introspective2.gif

//ecgn