[Introspective] Lydiot's Charity.

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:37:29 PDT 2007

As we all know, nobody's more caring or giving than Lydiot.  Through her
philanthropic efforts, she's raised no less than $4.71 for charity.  Let's
help her out, shall we?  She's short on ideas to fuel her 15 a day burrito
habit...I erm mean...charity.  Let's all brainstorm and assist with
conjuring up new ideas for her.  Here are a few of mine:

01)  Lydiot sings PSB covers.  She could sing things like "Boy from the City
New York," "Dancing Dominoes," "I want what you can give more any don't," or
even "On clothes the boy who can keep."

02)  Lydia could lock herself in a cage and charge PSB elitists 50 cents to
throw animal excrement at her.

03)  There's always my Michael Vick and the pit bull idea...

/jd