[Introspective] lets go to ignore and remove

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:20:58 PDT 2007

Even MORE Lydiotic rubbish.  FANTASTIC!

The Lydiot warbled:

<*i think is not necesary to say but please remove the e-mails  from the
persons who are annoying here>*

Does this mean you're asking to have your nonsensical garbage retracted from
an English-only list?  Please say yes!

<*i clean my ass with the obsesive psb fans>*
**
I'm sure you're not using toilet paper.  It's my understanding that it's not
exactly cheap in Spanish speaking places.  Neither is deodorant.  Have you
ever smelled a Mexican?
**
*<the pethead elite is just a group of unhappy people who need to buy things
just to feel etter persons than the
ohers and when they see it is for nothing then they start to insults other
who dont buy material like them.>*
**
I've spent a lot of money on PSB stuff, sure.  BUT...I can afford it.  So
can others.  Even more annoying than people who boast about their large
collections are those who whinge about not being able to afford PSB stuff.
We can't help it you're poor Lydiot!  Perhaps if you learned to speak
English well, you could get a better, higher paying job.  THEN, you'd be
able to afford a genuine PSB rarity or two.

*<.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)>*

I encourage everybody to support Lydia's charity...  Of course, we all know
that she's the only charity to benefit here.  With the proceeds from her
little fund-raising campaign, she's going to buy that used 'Discography'
cassette she's had her eye on.  With that, she'll be able to start a real
collection and her jaunt down the yellow-brick road toward Pethead Elitism.

/jd