[Introspective] Stopping the insanity.

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:30:37 PDT 2007

Oh no!  Shame on me!  I've never claimed to be the world's best typist.

Actually, I've changed my position on leaving Introspective...I'm going to
hang about so I can keep tabs on Lydiot.  It's my duty as a Catholic in good
standing to help her improve those English language skills.  It'll also be a
good way to further the case against immigration for the benefit of my
fellow Americans.

Carry on!