[Introspective] lets go to ignore and remove

Mrs Lydia Tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 03:00:23 PDT 2007

i think is not necesary to say but please remove the e-mails  from the
persons who are annoying here, dont open them and delete,dont comment
absolutely nothing about ths issue and the best inform others fans to do the
same.

this person is here just to attack me and make you alldo the  same, this is
not the first time and it looks funny how he mention the "pethead elite"
because i know it is one of them.

i clean my ass with the obsesive psb fans, the pethead elite is just a group
of unhappy people who need to buy things just to feel etter persons than the
ohers and when they see it is for nothing then they start to insults other
who dont buy material like them.

The gardner you are the head here and the worse of all of them, the other
day you tried to remove me from here and now you invented this to attack me,
you sent lies to people who dont knows me and they believed because you are
a pethead elite but they have eyes and they are wacthing all you said to
them is FALSE.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!!

.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)