[Introspective] Richard Bareback!

Richard Back rback at bigfoot.com
Fri Aug 24 01:11:30 PDT 2007

I-lose-the-point Fatbutts,

I have been watching your recent postings with great interest! I think you have misrespresented the situation somewhat! The sweets were in fact jelly babies laced by nothing more or less harmless than homeopathic eczema remedy and caused the cubs no more damage than slightly improved dandruff.

More seriously, I note with pleasure that although your recent introspective missives contain similar words to before, there's something missing. Could it be your heart's not in it any more- is it true that you're just putting it on for a bit of a laugh now?

I for one am glad you are feeling better.

Rich