[Introspective] Lydia, you're integral to this project!

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:16:02 PDT 2007

Mr. Durst and I were just having coffee here at the local Starbucks (in
reality, I was having a latte and he was having tea) discussing how he's
integral to the history of PSB fandom and discoursing on the function of
music in general.  We were talking about who's who and who's what in the
world of Petheads.  We were also trying to decide how PSB's remix of
'Integral' stacked up against their other efforts.  Our conclusion was that
it's only mediocre at best and represents precisely how they've gone down
the dumper since the release of 'Popart.'

So what good is this remix of 'Integral?'  We could use our promo CD as a
coaster (but they already have them at Starbucks).  We could sell it (but we
don't need the money).  Jeffrey came up with a brilliant suggestion.  We're
going to give it to the government and tell them to play it across the
border to Mexico.  After all, it sends a positive message to
Mexicans:  since you're unwilling to come here and speak our language or
even enter our country legally, you're not wanted.  You're not integral to
or worthy of our country.  Remember how PSB did a special version of NYCB
for the French market called "Paris City Boy?"  We think that US releases of
'Disco 4' should contain a whole new version of 'Integral' about Mexicans,
how they're not good enough for anything apart from slave labour, and the
importance of this country adopting English as a national language.

Perhaps we could get Lydia to start a petition for us?  We all know what
great influence she has with EMI and PSB!  No wait...that wouldn't make
sense...a native speaker of Spanish trying to petition PSB to write a song
about how Americans don't want their society sullied by wetbacks and other
Spanish speaking sorts...  On second thought...Lydia's dumb enough to fall
for it...  So...will you start the petition for us Lydia?

A supporter of enslaving Mexicans,

/af

            From The Desk of:
           Aloysius Fairbanks,