[Introspective] Jeffrey Durst

various99 _ actuali at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:04:51 PDT 2007

That's the one I was trying to remember!  Completely cocked everything up.
In 1999, Fiorenza cocked things up by bragging and slagging everyone off.
Then, in 2000, Durst took it to new heights and everything basically
exploded.

The pre- Fiorenza, Durst, and 9/11 Introspective was good fun!

-Ali

p.s. for the record (such that there is one), I think Lydia's one of the
good one's. She's fervent in the way many on this list used to be. Okay, she
might push things a tad.  And yes, it's a futile exercise trying to change
Parlaphone's mind, much less the Boys'. However, she is correct: D4 is a
crap release (IMHO), and I think we all know it.  She shouldn't be silenced
or in any way lopped in with the bunch mentioned above.  If anything, the
digs about her English skills would more properly belong in the Durst
category than anything she has posted.  I certainly cannot speak Spanish as
well as she.

-Ali...again