[Introspective] Lazlo + others

Fred Maus fem2x at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 13 11:11:43 PDT 2007

I loved Introspective around the time Nightlife was about to come out
and shortly after.  I agree that Durst was remarkably destructive.  I
suppose there was some kind of personality disorder or illness.  A
firmer hand from the list owner in shushing him might have preserved a
lovely venue for discussing the Boys.  But oh well.

It's a thrill to see the names of people who were regulars popping up
again in this thread!

Fred