[Introspective] Lazlo B. Nibble is your man

Régent Champigny regentchampigny at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:39:49 PDT 2007

Hello Thomas,

You wrote:

> Who was the American fellow with an amazing collection of PSB stuff who
> suddenly disappeared from the 'net a few years ago?  I can't remember
> his name, but I remember he just gave up one day and stopped posting on
> the newsgroups and mailing lists.  I've always wondered what happened
> to him.

The answer to your question is none other than the (then) infamous
Lazlo B. Nibble! (His is a name I could scarcely forget).

Here's a link to the exhaustive PSB discography he developed and
maintained until October 10, 1999:
http://www.swcp.com/lazlo-bin/discogs?psb

I've been a subscriber to this list since 1993 and have been a lurker
most of the time (I believe this is my 6th post).

Yes, I remember fondly the "old timers" like Mats Bjorkman and Rami
Murtada (who first introduced me to the list). If I'm not mistaken,
James Lick offered Introspective  as a digest a few years back because
where was so much traffic at one point.

Them's were the days, indeed...

-Reggie