[Introspective] EMI, Integral, Flaming and such

Francisco fjimenez92 at ono.com
Mon Aug 13 01:38:38 PDT 2007

Try here:

http://eil.com/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: andrea mastellaro
  To: object303 at yahoo.com ; introspective at lists.jameslick.com
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Introspective] EMI, Integral, Flaming and such

  Mike Fiorenza

  "object303 at yahoo.com" <object303 at yahoo.com> ha scritto:
    Ahh, it's been too long. We needed a good flame war. I share Lydia's
    disappointment with EMI, but I long ago accepted the fact that PSB
    wouldn't be dominating the charts like they used to. They're still
    producing great work, but this isn't the late 1980s anymore. The smart
    artists will use the Internet to drive ticket and merchandise sales
    when they tour. But...what do I know about the music industry?

    Somebody please refresh my memory...

    Who was the American fellow with an amazing collection of PSB stuff who
    suddenly disappeared from the 'net a few years ago? I can't remember
    his name, but I remember he just gave up one day and stopped posting on
    the newsgroups and mailing lists. I've always wondered what happened
    to him.

    Does anyone know where I can buy a US or UK gold or platinum award for
    a PSB single or album? I'd like something to hang in my office that
    lets people know what is and isn't important to me. :)

    Thanks!

    --
    Thomas C. Mueller
    Madison, WI, USA