[Introspective] no promotion to integral video!!!

derekbd derekbd at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 02:23:24 PDT 2007

Hiya Ali!
I remember you!  Your handle was always distinct.
You're not the only one who fondly remembers the good
ol' days.  Then an individual with a severe multiple
personality disorder started flaming everyone on the
list, while at the same time providing access to
Closer To Heaven promos and other exclusives on the
web.

Ah, good times, good times...