[Introspective] no promotion to integral video!!!

various99 _ actuali at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:36:27 PDT 2007

I've nothing to add to the mildly amusing flames going round, except to note
that they are mildly amusing.  Years ago the flames had purpose, and we had
some true enemies who never tired of mucking things up.  It was like the
Introspective Cold War -- you knew who was who.  Nowaways, lame flames fly
merely because one person bothers to express her feelings and beliefs about
Disco 4.  This used to be the REGULAR and NORMAL Introspective conversation
-- what we liked and disliked about the releases.  Or was it always just
shut-up-for-talking?  Perhaps my memory is too kind.

...Nah, the old lot were still more fun.

-Ali