[Introspective] no promotion to integral video!!!

derekbd derekbd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 11:50:10 PDT 2007

> anyway. time for a beer and a nice record!

Amen!

> gilles, who confesses he likes e-mail flame wars,
> and who wonders if his
> point of view is commonly shared about this ;o)

I am so glad you wrote that, gilles.  I've been
restraining myself from responding to Lydia's whinging
because I would probably also attack her lack of skill
at English (which is not something I tend to do on
international forums like this.)

Lydia, what would you prefer ... Disco 4 as it is, or
nothing at all?  I think the concept is a good one and
if we get one new PSB-made mix from it I will rejoice.
 If every release was created only for existing fans,
how would they ever make new fans?

The video is secondary since it'll be eventually
placed on a DVD release sometime.

All the anger and passion expended on protesting this
release is absurd.

Have a nice day!
Derek

This space intentionally left blank.