[Introspective] no promotion to integral video!!!

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:40:15 PDT 2007

2007/8/9, Mrs Lydia Tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>:

the fans are costumers and the costumers complains.

what a sad way to see things IMHO.
fans are fans and most of all they enjoy music for what it is and what it
represents for them. the time you spend complaining is time wasted for sheer
music enjoyment.

All the forums about
> music are speaking about how much dissapoints they are with this... i just
> can wait to see how bad this chart.

what the hell if it's good? what the hell if PSB don't appear on the radio,
amidst today's crap commercial music, as long as we can enjoy them in our
homes, our cars, our ipods, with our friends and a good beer? ;o)

Dont worry i am doing something very constructive:
> http://www.tennant-lowe.com/samples/philanthropy.html

don't you think that by know we *know* about this and enough is enough?
forums and mailing lists are not meant for personal promotion.
or at least should this be reasonably limited, which in this case it's not.

I care what people think of this, I dont look to other place and ignore
> people comments about my work.

you're right. that's a very good way to learn about mistakes we all can do
and progress. I should think about it ;o)

just a last word : you're wrong thinking a majority of fans would want
"integral" to be available on itunes. I surely don't. I hate this tendency.
I want a physical release or no release at all. for me paying for a mp3 is
absurd. so please just don't generalyze your views and take care about the
autoritative way in which you express them.

anyway. time for a beer and a nice record!

gilles, who confesses he likes e-mail flame wars, and who wonders if his
point of view is commonly shared about this ;o)

--
"je m'avance et je vois, que tu viens comme moi,
d'une planète invisible ... où la pudeur du cœur,