[Introspective] disco 4 on official site

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 6 13:04:55 PDT 2007

On Monday 06 August 2007 08:17:00 pm Kurt Foy Booker wrote:
> Fascinating... from the PSB point of view, this is nice because it
> collects a somewhat obscure body of work they have done.  For the
> hardcore fans, it sucks because we have most all this stuff already.
> I know I do.   A lot of these tracks are already available in iTunes.
>
> Oh well... at least I have a new mix of Integral to look forward to.
> Damn, I hope it's good!

Oh well, from my point of view, I probably won't have the remixes because I
stopped buying everything. I'm looking forward to buying Disco 4.

Not everyone is subscribed to umpteen psb forums, mailinglists and
fanclubs :-)

Oh and "Mrs Lydia Tennant", can you please turn of your HTML mail? Thanks!

--
Andreas Sikkema