[Introspective] disco 4 on official site

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Mon Aug 6 11:17:00 PDT 2007

Fascinating... from the PSB point of view, this is nice because it
collects a somewhat obscure body of work they have done.  For the
hardcore fans, it sucks because we have most all this stuff already.
I know I do.   A lot of these tracks are already available in iTunes.

Oh well... at least I have a new mix of Integral to look forward to.
Damn, I hope it's good!

kfb :-)