[Introspective] Ratings poll of several recent PSB songs ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 22:06:26 PDT 2007

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current "Rating Project" poll, which asks you to rate
several relatively recent Pet Shop Boys songs (including "Tranquilizer,"
Neil's collaboration with Superchumbo) on a scale of 0 to 10 as they
compare with other PSB songs, with 0 being "one of the worst songs they've
ever done" and 10 being "one of their all-time best." If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!