[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Concrete" as live album title

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 30 22:11:54 PDT 2006

site visitors their opinion of the news that the title of the upcoming live
Pet Shop Boys album has been changed from "Concert" to "Concrete." And the
response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "I like it. 'Concrete' is certainly more imaginative than 'Concert,'"
with 28.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is unusual for its outright simplicity. I'm
asking whether you think there will be a fourth single from "Fundamental."
Not whether you think there *should* be a fourth single, but whether you
think there actually *will* be one. Let's see how good we are as a group at
forecasting the future. ;-)

This question actually has two sources of inspiration, both of whom prefer
to remain anonymous. The first was an email I received several months ago
from a site visitor who wondered why I never have simple "Yes" or "No"
choices for my surveys. I explained that I rarely see things in such "black
and white" terms, but I promised that I would try to have just such a poll
sometime in the near future. The second source of inspiration came a couple
weeks ago when another site visitor suggested this very question. It
immediately struck me as an ideal poll to fulfill my promise. So thanks to
my two anonymous sources! And what do you think -- will there or won't
there be a fourth single? Please take a moment to make your "Yes" or "No"
choice right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a wonderful week ahead!