[Introspective] Poll on PSB live album title change ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 20:46:07 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is my last full day of my current poll,
which asks what you think of the news that the title of the upcoming Pet
Shop Boys live album has been changed from "Concert" to "Concrete." If you
haven't already voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific week ahead!