[Introspective] Fundamental Chicago - PaulDj is back!

Silver Phoenix silverphoenix at rcn.com
Sat Oct 28 11:25:51 PDT 2006

I haven't even bothered to go see them perform with this tour because my
interest
just isn't there. I would have liked to see them but the only show I could
have seen
was in New York and I don't have the time or money to spend on them. I'm
sure the
people that have seen them enjoyed the tour immensely.

~Silver