[Introspective] Final results of "October purchases" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 22:12:26 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which of various new PSB-related items being released this
month they're planning to purchase or have already bought. And the choice
that received the most votes was:

* The "Concrete" live album, chosen by 85.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that the Boys are
current on tour and that they're just about to release the aforementioned
live album. I'm wondering how you rate the Pet Shop Boys as a live act? The
best you've ever seen? The worst? Somewhere in between? So please take a
moment to visit my site and place your vote right there on the home page.

Thanks to everyone who took part in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a great week ahead!