[Introspective] Poll on October PSB-related purchases ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 19 21:45:53 PDT 2006

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current Pet Shop Boys survey, which this week asks
which of various PSB-related merchandise appearing on the market this month
you're planning on buying or have already bought. If you haven't taken part
yet, please make a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!