[Introspective] PSB Halloween Playlist

joda at panix.com joda at panix.com
Wed Oct 18 06:27:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

Now seemed like a good time to make a Halloween-themed Pet Shop Boys playlist, and I thought I'd share the one I came up with.  It's thirteen tracks long, natch:

    Pet Shop Boys MASKS

        Psychological
        Losing my mind (Disco mix)
        If looks could kill
        The resurrectionist (Goetz B. extended mix)
        Vampires
        Luna Park
        Flamboyant (Scissor Sisters Silhouettes & Shadows mix)
        It's just my little tribute to Caligula, darling!
        It's a sin (Disco mix)
        The Sodom and Gomorrah Show (Dettinger remix)
        Screaming
        The sound of the atom splitting (Edit)
        K-hole

Other tracks that were up for consideration:

    Casting a shadow

    Electricity

    Footsteps

    Girls don't cry

    I'm not scared

    In the night

    Jack and Jill party (Extended dance mix)

    One thing leads to another

    Run, girl, run (1981 Post-Apocalyptic Nightmare mix)

    The ghost of myself

    We all feel better in the dark (Extended mix)

    We came from outer space