[Introspective] Poll on favorite remix of "Minimal" ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 23 21:24:07 PST 2006

Hey there! This is just my weekly reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current Pet Shop Boys poll, which this week asks you to
choose your favorite remix (not counting the original album and single
versions) of "Minimal." If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a very
happy and safe weekend!