[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite mix of "I'm with Stupid"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 18 22:09:59 PST 2006

The final results are in for my poll this week, in which I asked my site
visitors to choose their favorite mix of "I'm with Stupid." And the mix
that received the largest number of votes was:

* The album/single mix, with 37.0% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar. I guess it's not very surprising that the
album/single mix should turn out to be the top choice. In light of that
fact, I've decided to make my new poll for the week ahead, in which I ask a
similar question about the follow-up single "Minimal," a little more
interesting. This time around I'm *disqualifying* the album and single
versions (the latter simply being an edit of the former). So what's your
favorite mix of "Minimal" *other than* those? Please mull this over and
then make your choice right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all
have a fantastic week ahead!