[Introspective] soo PSB

Fredric Drucker i_am_so_yeah at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 09:12:46 PDT 2006

Check out the song High Heels by King Str. The song changes in character after about 2 mins and goes sooo Pet Shop Boys. The link where I listened to it: http://www.klicktrack.com/shop/release.jsp?cp=147

  Does anyone know anything about this group´s relation to PSB? I checked their own site and one of the member seems to imitate Neil slightly on one of the photos. The whole photo section is rather Behaviour, actually. Me like alot.

  Fredric

http://mail.yahoo.com