[Introspective] New MIDI files & website face-lift

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Wed May 17 08:16:28 PDT 2006

Hello all,

firstly, I'm happy to announce that after 2,5 years of absence, there is a new set of MIDI files available now on my website.

Some of them were created by infamous dc some time ago (unfortunately dc is busy and so this may well be the last batch from him - there's a message from him on the web), and some of them are from gricha, a new producer (if anyone else is interested in producing new MIDIs, just let me know). I hope you will enjoy this new set.

Secondly, I have made a slight face-lift to my website. This should make my website more user-friendly. Most importantly I got rid of the frames which were the reason of many difficulties. I believe lucidity has improved, too. Special care was taken to update the source code according to HTML standards as much as possible, and the web should be perfectly enyojable with any browser now. (Disclaimer: Please don't expect that my website went bombastic graphic way or whatever :) - those who already know it do know that a text design is my friend. ;) )

I hope you will like these changes, too. (Permanent visitors of my web, please update your bookmarks in case you have any "frame" link included there. Thank you.)

Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/